What are the relevant factors of a disease?
How high is the risk for a person to be diagnosed with a specific disease (e.g. Cancer, Diabetes)?
What are the hidden relationships and influencing factors?
Improve the quality and effectiveness of patient treatment
PRO-DC is based on the core module DetectX® that finds relevant information from raw data such as text and images in an automated learning process. PRO-DC identifies the relevant factors of a disease in the source data, explores hidden relationships and calculates scores for diagnostic classification in order to choose the optimal treatment.
Key features of PRO-DC Diagnostic Classification
- Analyzes any input data
- Handles complex source data sets (e.g. A large number of input factors or a small number of cases)
- Finds relevant factors and hidden relationships using an autonomous learning process
- Provides maximum detection quality
- Ensures secure management and revision of the diagnostic classification process
- Risk reduction for patients and physicians
- Improvement of treatment quality
- Reduction of costs by avoiding unnecessary or invasive treatments