Do you analyze your data and information to detect possible fraud?
Do you have an established process to detect a “black sheep”?
Do you have a structured process to detect internal and external fraud?
Effective solution to prevent fraud
Fraud and market infringements can occur in various forms. Our detection logic that finds suspicious constellations include not only rule-based filters but also intelligent, adaptive methods that are based on pattern cognition. When known fraud cases are unavailable, PRO-FD uses a combination of methods such as special clustering, peer group analysis and link analysis.
The automated optimization of filters and models allow for a continuous learning process, resulting in maximized recognition rates and minimized false detections. The impact of new models and filters are tested in a simulation module before going live.
The integrated filter and model management system provides efficient and effective work in the compliance. PRO-FD Fraud Prevention can be easy integrated into existing environments.
Key features of PRO-FD Fraud Prevention
- Can be applied in various processes and business scenarios
- Early detection of fraud
- Real-time monitoring of large amounts of data
- In-memory technology for ongoing improvement of recognition quality
- Case Management for analysis, investigation and documentation of identified suspected cases
Regulatory requirements and compliance
Our products assure compliance with numerous national and international regulatory requirements and standards.
- In the area of Anti Money Laundering (AML), Fraud Detection and Prevention we support the internationally recognized and accepted GAFI / FATF recommendations as well as the fulfilment of the regulatory requirements of the Swiss GwG, FINMA-GwV, VsB 16 and KAG on a very high-quality level.
- The solutions base on precise analytics and support our customers in the fulfilment of the MiFID /EMIR requirements as well as the Swiss FinfraG, FidleG, BEHG, KAG and KKG acts, laws and regulations in the areas of risk based customer analysis, product suitability rule and exception handling, market transparency and cross border.
- We also support the qualitative and quantitative regulatory requirements in the areas of BASEL II/III, CRR and CRD IV minimal regulatory capital calculation, liquidity risk analysis (LCR / NSFR), static and dynamic stress testing and simulations, collateral optimization and many others.
- Reduction of fraud and losses
- High process security
- Minimization of reputational risk