Do you have customers who are on official sanction lists?
Are you able to guarantee, within a short period of time, that your new customers have a clean record?
Do you know which customer could harm your reputation?
High performance identification of unwanted business relations
Individual persons and entire customer databases are checked online or in a batch process against various lists (e.g., Bush lists, Seco lists, OFAC lists, Embargo lists, PEP lists, Terror lists, internal black lists) in an easy to use application. Corresponding and similar matches are reported.
Relevant hits are reported even if there is different syntax, misspelling or alias. Minimized false positives ensure that the user are not inundated with large amounts of irrelevant hits.
Neutral benchmark tests have proved that PRO-NC Name Checking has the best quality results, i.e. the highest detection rates with minimized false alerts.
Key features of PRO-NC Name Checking
- A comprehensive workflow for efficient and safe processing of the matches
- Direct integration of information for in-depth analysis
- A management solution in which all actions are logged
- Checks against any black list
- Scalable to ensure high performance with large data volumes
- Easy integration into existing environments
Regulatory requirements and compliance
The products assure compliance with numerous national and international regulatory requirements and standards.
- In the area of Anti Money Laundering (AML), Fraud Detection and Prevention the products support the internationally recognized and accepted GAFI / FATF recommendations as well as the fulfilment of the regulatory requirements of the Swiss GwG, FINMA-GwV, VsB 16 and KAG on a very high-quality level.
- The solutions base on precise analytics and support the user in the fulfilment of the MiFID /EMIR requirements as well as the Swiss FinfraG, FidleG, BEHG, KAG and KKG acts, laws and regulations in the areas of risk based customer analysis, product suitability rule and exception handling, market transparency and cross border.
- The products also support the qualitative and quantitative regulatory requirements in the areas of BASEL II/III, CRR and CRD IV minimal regulatory capital calculation, liquidity risk analysis (LCR / NSFR), static and dynamic stress testing and simulations, collateral optimization and many others
- Coverage of all legal requirements
- Solution with the complete audit trail
- Minimization of reputational risk
- Protection against unwanted business relationships and customers
- Efficiency in the work of the compliance